~EEZOX Premium Gun Care~
Advanced Technology Triple Action Solution that cleans, lubricates, and preserves firearms. It is one of the finest treatments that you can give your guns. First developed in 1984 and now released to the public for sale.
Synthetic EEZOX Premium Gun Care is a total gun-care system with ONE PRODUCT for all guns. This includes black powder guns. Since EEZOX is not petroleum based, it will not affect the seasoning of a muzzleloader bore. EEZOX enables your firearm to function as designed by the manufacturer.
* Cleans, lubricates and protects - EEZOX DOES IT ALL
* Eliminates stiff actions, jamming and residue build-up
* Harmless to powders and primers
* Non-flammable (not a petroleum based product)
* Dry to the touch on guns in use or stored
* Functions from +450F to -95F
SCIENTIFIC GUN CARE TESTING
Synthetic EEZOX Premium Gun Care was developed and approved by scientific methods which are accepted worldwide, as opposed to backyard testing procedures used by many well intended individuals.
The following procedures show the test results of Synthetic EEZOX Premium Gun Care: (please bear with me through this technical stuff...it won't hurt long)
EEZOX TEST RESULTS OUTPERFORM GUN OILS
The ASTM B 117-5% Salt Spray Fog Test results for Synthetic EEZOX Premium Gun Care are very conclusive. For test purposes that parallel use in firearms, a very thin film (0.42 to 0.45 mils) of EEZOX are used.After 192 to 232 hours of rigorous conditions, EEZOX scored and "Excellent" rating - the
highest given. (Mil Spec requires only 100 hours)
The actual test results by the "Gun Zone" showed EEZOX #1 for protection from all elements. They tested 15+ other cleaners.
The scientific method of testing the "load factor" or "reduction of friction" of a lubricant is done with a Falex Testing Instrument. The pressures are increased under controlled conditions and measured by special monitoring devices. EEZOX extends the life of operating mechanisms. Synthetic EEZOX Premium Gun Care with only 0.42 - 0.45 mil film thickness achieved a Peak Load "pass" of 4,500 Ibs. This load factor far exceeds pressures found in any firearm, including full automatic machine guns. Falex tested by ASTM D-3233 procedures (Mil Spec requires only 1,000 Ibs.)
The performance of guns is also affected when fired, manufacturing (yes, manufacturing) other by-products such as residues of copper, lead, carbon, plastic wad build-up, and at times, Teflon. These residues cause stiff actions, as well as misfiring and jamming. Synthetic EEZOX Premium Gun Care prevents build-up through its unique chemistry developed specifically for gun care.
**PLEASE READ THESE DIRECTIONS BEFORE USING**
NOTE: EEZOX is not harmful to ORIGINAL factory wood finishes. If product comes into contact with rubber grips, wipe until dry.
1. CLEANING: Using only EEZOX, clean all parts of your firearm, including bore, barrel, actions, mechanisms, metal surfaces and parts. Make sure all residual solvents, greases, waxes and Teflon coatings from previous cleaning are removed at this time. IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO FOLLOW THIS CLEANING WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
2. LUBRICATING: When the firearm is thoroughly cleaned and wiped dry, apply a very light coat of EEZOX to all parts and allow to dry. This may take several hours on new applications. If too much EEZOX has been applied, remove the excess with a soft cloth, being careful to leave only a light coating of EEZOX. This step is very important. You do not want EEZOX to lay in a pool and dry, as overuse can cause the surface to be sticky. If this has happened to you, simply clean your firearm again with EEZOX and wipe it dry.
3. PROTECTING: Once the last application of EEZOX has dried, your firearm is ready for use or storage. Although dry, EEZOX does continues to protect both in use and in storage.
Once you have your gun thoroughly cleaned with EEZOX, a quick bore cleaning and wipe down after each time you fire will suffice. You will find that your actions will be much smoother and lead buildup gets less each time you use EEZOX. Shooting sports enthusiasts now experience greater enjoyment when assured their firearms will not rust or malfunction, and without time-consuming gun care chores.
LAW ENFORCEMENT: Due to constant hand and body contact with their firearms, Law Enforcement Officers and Security Personnel encounter the most difficult task of keeping firearms free from rust and residue build-up in the bore and This problem can now be 100% corrected with Synthetic EEZOX Premium Gun Care.
EEZOX is recommended by our customers for many other uses: Locks - home and auto, cleans grinding wheels, printing press chain drives, metal electrical contacts, pipe threading and drill bits for smooth metal holes. There are many hundreds of other applications for EEZOX. Let us know where you have used EEZOX for applications other than gun care.
EEZOX Premium Gun Care Prices: (Estimated as of 9/1/07)
.95oz oiler container $4.95
1.5oz drip bottle $3.75
3oz spray can $6.10
4oz can $6.30
7oz spray can $9.90
18oz spray can $23.90
1 quart can $35.00
Phone:(541) 923-4395 or Cell: (541) 280-0553 and Fax: (541)548-3133
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Try these pages for other product Facts or answers to possible Questions.
Click here to go to our ordering page